Check-in is available between 2PM to 9PM on the day of arrival.
Check-out time is before 10AM on the day of departure.
Early check-in and/or late check-out is by arrangement only, and additional charges may apply.
Age restriction: The minimum age for check-in is 18
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside all our Motel rooms. Management requests that guests respect and adhere to this policy at all times. Charges for Odor removal may be applied as well as One-night accommodation fee
1. Credit Card details are required to secure the booking. A pre-Authorization is required prior or on arrival. By providing credit card details, the guest acknowledge that the details may be used to take payment with or without the guest presence, should the below policies apply.
2. Full amount of payment for the reservation must to be settled upon check-in.
3. In consideration for the services and accommodation provided, the guest(s) acknowledge and agree that you are jointly and severally liable for all accommodation and other charges relating to the reservation. Where Credit Card details are held, it may be charged for all charges due without further specific authorization. E.g. Damages to the property, smoking fine.
4. For cash payment, guests are required to show a photo identification and a deposit bond of NZD $300 on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
Thermal Oak Motel accepts the following forms of payment: EFTPOS, Cash, Visa and MasterCard.
Payment for all accommodation must be made in full on the day of arrival.
Please note that there is a non-refundable 2% surcharge when you pay with a credit card.
If you wish to pay by Direct Bank Transfer, our bank account number is ANZ
06-0169-0681999-00 Account name: Business Current Account, please quote the invoice or booking number as reference.
Other forms of payment, please email us to confirm.
1. Free cancellation 7 days before arrival date
2. Cancellation fee applied when guest requires to cancel the reservation within 7 days of the arrival date, full amount of ONE Night accommodation fee will be charged as the cancellation fee.
3. No show without notice, the reservation will be treated as a Cancellation where the cancellation policy applied, the full amount will be charged to the credit card details provided by guest.
3. Please note that a different policy may apply to Group Bookings, Cooperate contractors with certain social Group and Government or Special Events per our discretion.
Changes to Reservation:
All reservations via phone or email is mutually agreed and confirmed upon guest receiving our email confirmation for each booking. Any change to existing
booking must be put in writing or email, and will depend on availability.